Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Daily Devotions for the Deaf

Here's a letter we received recently from someone who appreciates Daily Devotions for the Deaf:

Dear Deaf Missions,

I've read today's devotion, now I am led of the Lord to write to let you know that I enjoyed the late Harold Noe's 29 devotions last month.  I sure learned there are many different names for our Savior Jesus Christ.  I am 80 years old, still learning something new about our beloved Jesus.  I'm telling you again that "Daily Devotions for the Deaf" booklets are GREAT.  The Lord sure bless you, all the servants.  I do remember when Brother Noe passed away back in 2008.  I always enjoyed his devotions for a long time.  I was so glad that Sister Jo decided to put his devotions back to refresh us!  Please thank her for me.  Keep the good work up for our sweet Jesus. 

God bless you all,
Sister Joyce

P.S.  I even make copies of some good devotions out of the booklets and mail the copies to my friends.  Smile?  Sometimes I ask if they want the booklets too.  Some are not saved.  Some are saved.  Your devotions are excellent to reach the lost souls and to help the saved souls for growth and strength, too.  I say again "God bless you all."  Please let the founder and brother Duane King too he should be happy and proud.  Praise God.

Praise God for this tremendous encouragement.  Have you seen today's devotion?  If not, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment