Friday, July 23, 2010

Faces In The Crowd





Team Deaf Missions having a hearty breakfast before a long day at the expo!



The Bards from Virginia were there! It was great seeing them. I regret that we did not have a picture taken with the Ferris' also from Virginia.




These two were from Romania! What is awesome was Lizira was observing the Deaf Missions booth and I went up to her to introduce myself to her. She immediately said she didn't know ASL (in Romanian Sign Language). This encounter blew me away! Then I, rustily, signed Romanian Sign Language back to her. She was shocked! :) Then we chatted for a good while!



Who are these guys!?



Deaf Missions booth at the World Deaf Expo...



Chad and the gangs all ready for the 4 day expo extravaganza!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment