Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Getting Breakfast

We were getting ready to go on another tour but learned the tour was the same one that we already attended (all four quarters of Jerusalem). So we decided to start walking toward the Mount of Olives.

I knew Jose was a hungry papa and I was a thirsty son! Pomegranates was on my mind while eggs and the works was on Jose's mind! I pointed him out to a small cafe because they were displaying huge pomegranates! As we entered the cafe, there was a deaf couple that was getting ready to leave! Praise God for the providence! His name is Farah and he is from Bethlehem. He is hard-of-hearing and knows a little english. Maria is from Ukraine and is deaf. We chatted for a bit then finally had breakfast! Jose's meal was ready then as I turned my head toward the table, the same breakfast Jose ordered is also ready for me! Urgh! (Keep in mind, I'm not a big breakfast guy..) :)

Farah and Maria chatting with Jose


Maria, Farah, Jose and me


Our breakfast


More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment